Wednesday, October 10, 2012

5 Great Songs That Every 20-Something Needs in Life


Can you imagine a world without music? What a horrible thought! 

Music gets me through everything. Whether I’m arguing with my car to “Play track: Lollipop” or dancing around my apartment blasting Rihanna, music is always on. Don’t ask me to pick a favorite song, artist or genre, because that’s impossible. Instead, here are five great songs I think every 20-something needs in life:


Drift Out (Jessie James, Avicii and Coldplay Mashup) – This is the ultimate song for us 20-somethings. We’re young, beautiful, carefree, fresh out of school, and ready to take on the world. And there’s nothing wrong with dancing under the moonlight while we do it.



Moves Like Jagger (Sex Ray Vision Remix) – If you could instantly gain confidence from listening to a single song, this would be it. I fell in love with this song when Adam Levine performed it at the 2011 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show. So if you ever need some Victoria’s Secret Super Model confidence, turn it up and move like Jagger!



Reckless (Aaron Watson)
Everyone needs to get a little wild and reckless sometimes…      




Red Light  THIS song is perfect. Life is so fast; things happen; things end; people leave; opportunities pass you by; and sometimes you just need a good song to remind you to slow down. Life is also beautiful. 



Sexy and I Know It – With all of life’s craziness and stress, everyone can use a hang-out-of-the-sunroof, dance-like-crazy, rock-out-with-your-guac-out kind of song to jam out to. (Even my dad likes this song, it’s hilarious!)


OK, what songs are missing? 

No comments:

Post a Comment